Páginas

domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

CLAMP school detectives

CLAMP school detectives, or Clamp Gakuen Tanteidan in Japanese, is a shoujo manga (and anime) from the well known mangakas that call themselves CLAMP. It only has 12 chapters, three volums, therefore it's a fast read.
Today I'm talking about this series because it is one of the first anime I watched, when I was a kid. It is my favourite work out of all the CLAMP series, pretty much by a long way.
The story is about three boys - Akira, Suoh and Nokoru - who make a detective club to save and help all ladies in distress. Okay, so the plot isn't that interesting or profound, and it doesn't manage to keep you addicted to it, but during the whole manga you have a smile on your face.
Plus it's got lovely bi-shounen boys ;) .
I recommend watching a few episodes of the anime and reading the manga at the same time.

Average rating from Manga-updates: 6.8 / 10
My rating: 8 / 10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario