Páginas

martes, 20 de agosto de 2013

Voices of love (Ai no koe)


I have been wanting to read this manga for a long time because I  see the picture from the cover everywhere. It has been on my list for a long time and two days ago I said “right, it’s about time I read this.” So here I am. It actually disappointed me quite a lot. The cover is the best this about the manga, in my opinion.
It turns out there are five one-shots and only one volume.
Pretty much all of the stories are the same; a love story about a girl and a boy. There're the typical teacher-student relationship and some best-friend-wants-more-than-to-be-friends stories. The end is very predictable and the characters aren't that likeable. Actually, the boys are all hookers that spend their days sleeping with any/every girl they can get their hands on, while the girls just sit in a corner and cry and never ever think it might be a possibility for them to stand up for themselves. But the pictures are ok-ish. I don’t recommend you read this manga for the pleasure of reading, but if what you want is to expand your manga-knowledge, then I would say you can read it. It’s bound to come up somewhere when you search for “manga” on google.
Average rating from Manga-updates: 6.7 / 10
My rating: 5.3 / 10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario