Páginas

viernes, 2 de agosto de 2013

Cat street


Cat Street is a manga of eight volumes from the mangaka Youko Kamio.
It’s basically about a girl (Keito Aoyama) that is a childhood actress, but due to her weakness she fails and becomes a shut-in. Then she comes out to the realworld and has to deal with life.
I thought it was a great manga, especially after a long time of not reading any proper shoujo. The story’s main focus isn’t the romance either, but more “finding oneself” and “getting ahead in life”. The main character wouldn’t be what you call stupid, but I think she still could do with some extra screws to get into my cool-female-character list.
I was disappointed to hear that the same mangaka also did Hana Yori dango (which I didn’t like AT ALL), but the series have little in common, apart from the pictures.
All in all (I still love this city), it’s worth checking out if you don’t get too frustrated with manga sometimes. Oh, and Momiji wears some great dresses that are interesting and give you ideas if you like to draw.
 
Average rating from Manga-updates: 8.9 / 10
My rating: 7 / 10
By the way, did anyone get the Kiki’s delivery service quote in here?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario